Green building industry will grow by 20 per cent in India in the next three years, mainly on account of environmental regulation and rising demand, The Economic Times stated in their article on February 2016.
The new report finds that by 2018, the green building industry in India will grow by 20 per cent driven largely by environmental regulations and demand for healthier neighbourhoods. The latest statistics are highlighted in the chart opposite.
“Green offices keep staff healthy and happy plus improving productivity & boosting businesses” according to the World Green Building Council in their recent report titled “Building the Business Case: Health, Wellbeing and Productivity in Green Offices.”
Are you working in a Green Office? Regardless of your office size, it is simple to turn your office green. All kinds of businesses can benefit changing your office to green.
Employers throughout the world are showing that it pays to invest in greener offices that keep their staff healthy and happy whilst improving business performance and contributing to reducing ecological footprint and greenhouse gas emissions. Even taking small steps can assist with improving the environment such as improving air quality, increasing natural light and introducing greenery. These simple steps can also have a dramatic impact on the bottom line by improving employee productivity and reducing absenteeism, staff turnover and medical costs.
It helps to you to reduce the ecological footprint and greenhouse gas emissions of your office. Even small actions can make a difference if enough people are involved.
You should consider the following three key benefits of changing your office to a Green Office:
- Productivity is critical for all businesses. A Green Office will motivate your staff to act in an environmentally friendly way in everyday tasks.
- Considerable cost savings in energy and material expenses
- Opportunity to play your part as a company for creating a positive impact on climate change mitigation and fighting Global Warming.
The report identifies eight key factors in creating healthier and greener offices which can impact on the bottom line:
- Indoor Air Quality and Ventilation – a well-ventilated office can double cognitive ability;
- Thermal Comfort – staff performance can fall 6% if offices are too hot and 4% if they are too cold.
- Daylighting and Lighting– the study found workers in offices with windows got 46 minutes more sleep a night than workers without them.
- Noise and Acoustics – noise distractions led to 66% drop in performance and concentration;
- Interior Layout and Active Design – flexible working helps staff feel more in control of workload and encourages loyalty.
- Biophilia and Views – processing time at one call centre improved by 7-12% when staff had a view of nature.
- Look and Feel – visual appeal is a major factor in workplace satisfaction.
- Location and Access to Amenities
The professional team at Energy Bots has the solutions to change your office to an environmentally friendly green office. In today’s digital age, we are striving to empower you with information about your energy consumption and how you can improve your bottom line performance. While providing information is our primary goal, our devices and sensors can help you manage your consumption by providing the capability to control your devices wirelessly. Our solutions and products give you the winning edge over your competitors plus keeping your staff healthy and happy. Plus your efforts will be contributing to reducing the carbon footprint.
Our solutions empower your business to manage:
- Real time consumption information
- Reduce Energy Consumption
- Providing Manufacturing Data in real-time to Plant managers
- Eventually helping organization reduce their carbon footprint
Our products enable you to be able to:
- Provide real time device level energy consumption insights on mobile App, Web app
- Remotely set on/off feature by click of a button, or scheduler
- Dimmer feature controlled by app helps dim the lights or reduce the speed of fan
- Real time data provides insight to consumption allowing customer to manage usage of devices effectively.
Contact our team today to learn more about how you can save money and contribute to the environment.